How to Dress for the Wedding
The wedding will be Semi-Formal.
- Gentleman, please come dressed in suits.
- Ladies, please come dressed in cocktail dresses.
- Long or short, your preference. But please be dressed to dance!
- Children should be in their Sunday Best.
Getting to the Wedding
- The nearest airport to the Hotel and Venue is the Bradley International Airport. It is About an hour’s drive from the wedding festivities.
- However, it is usually cheaper to fly into Laguardia, Kennedy, or Newark Airports. These airports are about a two hour’s drive from the wedding festivities.
- Keep in mind that if you choose to fly into Laguardia or Kennedy, you will either have to cross through Manhattan to reach NJ, and up to CT.
- If you need help planning your travel route, please contact us! We’ll be happy to help you find your way to us.
Ceremony & Reception:
Bill Miller’s Castle
834 East Main Street (Route 1)
Branford, CT 06405
Tel: (203) 488- 4583
(There is plenty of self-parking right at the castle)
For written Directions, click here.
For the Google Map, click here.
The Ceremony, Cocktail hour, and Reception all take place at the Castle, one after the other. There is no need to travel or plan other activities in between them.
The wedding reception ends at 7PM; early enough for most of our guests to travel home in a timely manner. However, if you would like to sneak in one last drink with the Bride and Groom before they head off to prepare for their Honeymoon, you can meet them at the bar of their hotel.
Bar 19 at the Omni Hotel New Haven
8 PM – 10 PM
Bar is on the 19th Floor of the Hotel
155 Temple Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06510
Phone: (203) 772-6664
There is limited parking on the street around the hotel. There is covered self-parking at the hotel for $20. There is also a parking garage and parking lot on Crown St. around the corner from the hotel.
We invite our guests to stay wherever they please, but the following hotel is reasonably priced, and conveniently located near the venue. A number of our guests are already booked there, so you’ll have plenty of company.
3 Business Park Drive,
Branford, CT 06405 US